coullstar

Compomotive MO 8x17, 5x100

Compomotive MO's in grey Compotive finish.

8x17in,

5x100,

ET35

Bought new this year, have been on the car for around 500miles. I have FIVE of them so there is a spare. Reason for this is they sent me one that was not completely identical to the others so I took another one to keep the odd one as a spare. Its very hard to notice any difference.

One does have a chip out the paint on the rim.

Centres caps were painted matt black and may need doing again.

Going to ask for £650 for the 5 wheels. 4 of them brand new from compomotive would be around £1000.

Currently fitted with 4 tyres which I may let go with them for an extra £250. They are all Pirelli Pzero Nero's with about 6mm on all.

I will try and get better photos at the weekend of the wheels.

Based in Aberdeen

IMG00159-20130708-1505_zpsa90a582b.jpg

IMG00163-20130708-1834_zps447a4ab8.jpg

IMG00179-20130715-1954_zpsa8a2e01d.jpg[/url

Why u selling coulthard? Vr6 turbo is selling a set that are et30 yours are et35, what's difference? More offset on yours? Do they stick out more?

Why u selling coulthard? Vr6 turbo is selling a set that are et30 yours are et35, what's difference? More offset on yours? Do they stick out more?

Other way round, ET30 stick out more, lower ET means more poke

Mine sit in standard arches and dont rub at a fairly low height. Mine are also almost new and have one little blemish plus I have a set of 5.

Selling for various reasons to be honest.

Some (slightly) better photos. Found that one of the rears has a little rash on the rim as well. 5th wheels is still in the box.

I might now consider swaps for some VR6 Solitudes or other 15in VR wheels.

P1020263_zpsc637d4e0.jpg

P1020264_zps1f29b6d4.jpg

P1020265_zps0b902cc6.jpg

P1020266_zps3188c1da.jpg

P1020267_zps48045316.jpg

P1020268_zps3e49fcbd.jpg

P1020269_zps330c2453.jpg

Hi, as nice as they are I would be looking for something straight 5x100 as the plan is to do more trackdays so I will be either using my 15's for the track tyres or what ever people swap (why I mentioned 15's tswap to)

The plan is to swap out road for track wheels at the track easily.

ah, yes, i see your point, since the charger im now thinking of ways to get more traction, do you agree with the snaller wheel thicker tyre more grip theory? im thinking of going doin a similar route to you soon, 15x8s would be sweet!

Wider helps but tyre make is probably more important. 17's are fine and allow you to put bigger brakes on but which you need on a charged/turboed car. For my stockish car I dont need anymore that 288's and the track day tyres are a lot cheaper in 15in.

Oh maan, i really like these! i dont think i'll ever find any 16" speed lines and these are the next best thing, must resist

Ideally looking for a nice set of Solitudes with good tyres. Im in no hurry as the car will just be sitting about most of the winter and next track days arent until Feb/March.

Id thought I was keeping these but have decided to have a garage cull so these are going.

Price as above is £750 for the 5 wheels and 4 tyres. They have been off the car since the advert was put up so no more wear and tear on them.