Sign in to follow this  
NjA666

Help/Advice needed on wheels please..................

Hi all,

To cut a long story short, I have been offered the following wheels...........

9X16 BROCK B2 ALLOYS

WITH 205/40 16 TYRES

5x100

My question is..........Will these wheels catch on the arches? My VR is standard as far as ride height and arches are concerned and I just rather worried that these wheels are gonna catch on the arches???

They have been on a MK3 golf before.........Any help or advice would be much appriciated inc. opion's on these wheels with the rado.

Thanks in advance.

NjA.

Also found this pic on the net.......dunno whos rado this is........so apologies for posting the pic without permission :roll:

IMHO they'll look stupid...............especially if you have standard suspension.......cos it'll exaggerate the 4x4 look no-end

IMHO they'll look stupid...............especially if you have standard suspension.......cos it'll exaggerate the 4x4 look no-end

No worries, that's the kinda feedback I'm after 8) - I can't help but like the look of the wheels, but don't wanna splash out on them to find out they look shite!

Will the catch the arches tho?

Cheers,

NjA.

Will the catch the arches tho?

Cheers,

NjA.

doubt it given your on standard suspension :wink:

yeah u will need so mods on ANY corrado to run 9x16" wheels so this adds at least another £200 to a set of wheels this doesnt make this size of wheel a very cheap option.

yeah u will need so mods on ANY corrado to run 9x16" wheels so this adds at least another £200 to a set of wheels this doesnt make this size of wheel a very cheap option.

:shock: What mods??? :shock:

The Brock B1s look way better imo. That classic style 5 spoke really suits the Corrado's lines imo.

Cheers, will check these out also........... 8)

What I'm after is some nice 16" 5x100 deep dish rims.........if anyone can help, that would be tops :)

all 4 arches need rolling to run 9x16" rims on a corrado esp if you want to lower it too.. you will also need a low offset to clear rear swinging arm which doesnt help as it throws the wheels out futher too...

this was my c with 9x16" et15mm wheels on it... "god i miss it when i see that pic. :cry: "

all 4 arches need rolling to run 9x16" rims on a corrado esp if you want to lower it too.. you will also need a low offset to clear rear swinging arm which doesnt help as it throws the wheels out futher too...

this was my c with 9x16" et15mm wheels on it... "god i miss it when i see that pic. :cry: "

shes a peach darren..... shame she all broken up now. :cry:

"

does that apply to the plus suspension on the VR6 too mate?

Look awsome mate, totally awsome 8)

Presumably these mods need to be done to even the standard car?? Or does this only apply if lowering her??

shes a peach darren..... shame she all broken up now. :cry:[/quote:14667]

not sure about +suspension.

chris > dont be so sure about not seeing my raddo again mate. :wink:

Guys.........

I'm lost here now.........Bottom line question is.......

If I buy these BROCK B2's, will this fit on my unmodified VR6 without having to modify her??

Thanks,

Neil.

straight answer: NO, they will not fit without modification to the car.

straight answer: NO, they will not fit without modification to the car.

ARSE :(

What needs to be done? Costs involved??

Thanks again :)

you'd need to get your wheel arches rolled, and possibly even slightly flared more... Dunno on costs, never done it, I just buy wheels which will just fit straight on... ;)