ross k

advice needed on my corrado

right guys after some advice really i am unsure what to do with my corrado ive had it around 9 months and love it. My corrado isnt the best the engine is sound it runs great everything works its got full leather and ive done quite a bit of work on it such as new master cylinder, slave, new exhaust ,new wheel bearing and rear lights. The paintwork isn't great its been resprayed white badly on the outside and its quite orange peely in places i have wet sanded it to make it look the best it can but the roof rails have been filled and are cracking and under the bonnet has been painted blue it looks great from 5 to 10 foot or closer to the untrained eye but the paint is really annoying me. I keep contemplating selling the car so i can buy a better one but would it sell or should i stick with it and respray it one day thanks ross

heres some pictures everyday i see cars the look alot better broken so not sure what to do

1529.jpg

newwheelson3.jpg

its a 2.0 16v

afraid not mate as the guys before me sprayed it with high build primer and didn't flat it properly after so i have wet sanded as far as you can if you go further you get primer dimples coming through because they didnt flat the primer properly

Is it the whole car, or certain panels? If some are better then others maybes have a look at wrapping it? can sometimes be cheaper and also choose whatever colour you want!