stel g60

Corrado G60 £1600

As per title...this car gets no use and is sitting in the garage sorn taking up room so has to go.

Car is a 91 G60 in metallic black with grey cloth interior, and I'm pretty sure it used to belong to a forum member. The car has 184k on it but don't let that put you off...the car has been looked after regardless of cost and has the most comprehensive service history I have ever seen. Apart from 2 folders of receipts and previous MOTS there is a diary including dates, proof of ORIGINAL parts used and diagrams of any work done. Even the amount of wax coats and types of wax used when detailing are documented. This really has to be seen to be believed.

Charger and timing belt done around 10k ago, again this is documented in the 'diary'.

Car has good condition original BBS wheels with good tyres.

Car also has chip, 68mm pulley, induction filter and boost delete, KW Coilivers, Jetex exhaust, sound system including JBL AMP, pioneer subwoofer and updated speakers.

Also everything works including tilt/slide sunroof.

Anymore info please PM me.

Thanks

Stel

Edited by stel g60