Plastic Rob

Headlight covers

Hey Rick. I've ordered the materials so it's usually a couple of days for it to come through. As long as I don't get much more work through next week, they shouldn't take long at all.

Cool, thanks Rob. I'll hang on for a little while for the smoked ones. My car is sorned just now, if it gets back on the road before the smoked ones are ready, I'll pm you for a set of the clears as a temporary measure.

Clear headlight and fog/indicator covers please. PM for payment when you're ready.

Regards

Clive

Hi Rob, I PM'd you a couple of days ago about a set of clears but have no record of it in my sent items. Can you confirm receipt and drop me payment details over. Thanks.

Waz

Were these available as a genuine accessory? Never seen them. Has anybody got a pic of the smoked ones on a C?

Im still waiting and paid ages ago, there was an issue with fitment I believe so trying to sort it out but Ive not heard for a while.

Were these available as a genuine accessory? Never seen them. Has anybody got a pic of the smoked ones on a C?

Photo of smoked protectors as requested

P5190011.jpg

Hi all, so sorry for the delay, I've had to scrap a half batch of these as I wasn't happy with the set up. I've started from scratch on Monday and I now have 21 sets of clears available. I've got a couple of back orders to be sent out tomorrow, thanks for sticking by! I've tried some on shawshankkid's car today, they fit a treat. Clears only for now till I get the next delivery of material. I'm starting some eBay listings also, donating to the forum. Please, any questions, do ask.

I'll go through my PM's to reply with the PayPal details.

Thanks again everyone.