Brunty's Dad

Back to VW

After a succession of 8 Scirocco Mk IIs and a G60 I bought my 'retirement' car - a 2.2 Honda CTDT Sport. With a diesel tuning box and Weitec over Koni adjustable suspension it is reasonably quick and handles well while giving over 50 mpg. However it does not give a buzz, so I managed to find a clean unmolested VR6 in blue pearl. One or two minor issues. Obviously the lights need upgrading and the wiper arms replacing. Other than that it seems a very genuine example. I have had it a week now, put 500 on the clock and enjoyed every minute except 10 miles in the dark on a country road and I just love making Corrado music in 2nd and 3rd:D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76703[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76704[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76705[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76703[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76704[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76705[/ATTACH]

Thats it, outside now!

These pics cost me a black eye, but you should see the other guy :-)

Yeah popping priests is not something I advise but if he was being lippy about your car it's fair do's . Car looks sweet mate. :)

Its Mellington Hall Hotel, about 200 yards from my somewhat more humble abode. I have never hit a priest but I did once floor a guy at a fancy dress party while dressed as a priest because he kept grabbing my girlfriends bum.