MZpog

First dub in my life and it had to be a Corrado

Just like to say hello peeps.

I've just purchased a 92 2.0 16v corrado, this been the 2nd car I have had in my name in 20 years of driving.

I've always loved the shape of the corrado and now have my very own to mess with.

Mechanically and body work, its a good one. Electrically, its gonna need a bit of sorting as not all the switch illumination works and the spoiler doesn't auto raise.

It's also got heater issues (only works on 4 and then makes a racket).

My first burning question relates to the heater control sliders, which don't work correctly and I've been lead to believe can be swapped for mk3 golf controls.....is this true and are there any links I need to know about.

Regards peeps

Stuart.

Good choice! Not sure mk3 parts will work for you. I think some golf parts are interchangeable with late corrado controls

Welcome to the fold! Have a look in the wiki section. All the problems you have are covered with 'how to' in there mate. Spoiler raise is likely to be control Module, heater only working on 4 is a thermal fuse, but directional control is a bit of a nightmare. All are common problems though and only dials will cost you good money.