JAM11E

Corrado sunroof

Probably easier to get a MK3 Golf one from the breakers, remove the glass and then put your metal panel onto it - Fits straight in.

Ian.

Yep rado one in one of my for sale adds

Tilts and slides

60 quid collected mate

Where are you based?

Do you have a Mk3 sunroof to fit?

Yes, know the glass is curved so it doesn't fit perfectly. Wondering how easy it is to replace the glass with the corrados metal panel

Mine has a Glass panel in it at the mo but got a metal panel from my breaker just need to get it painted. The reason I asked if you had a Mk3 one was I have 1 I am not going to use now since getting my breaker/donor.But if you have one already cool.

Mine has a Glass panel in it at the mo but got a metal panel from my breaker just need to get it painted. The reason I asked if you had a Mk3 one was I have 1 I am not going to use now since getting my breaker/donor.But if you have one already cool.

I'll probably break something tomorrow so I might need you. I'll keep you updated, haha

The mechanism in my breaker was broken but I was only wanting the panel to replace the glass one I have no idea what that one is as I bought the car with it fitted but it did leak slightly don't know if the seal had anything to do with that.I also have 2 brand new sunroof seal's which are obselete now I believe. I only have the glass panel from the MK3.

I have a moonroof I could sell

It think you should!

I've had the worst day ever, swapped the sunroof for the MK3 one and swapped the glass for the corrado's metal panel. All in working then the mech on the MK3 unit breaks.

Annoyed is an understatement