ausgolfer

Best Exhaust manifold/4 branch for G60?

Hi Guys and Gals,

Can anyone recommend what might be the best 4 into 1 stainless exhaust manifold for a G60?

Would ideally like best quality and performance.

Cheers :)

We're looking to bring out shortly, will be around the £400 mark with quality and performance being top priority.

The G-Werks ones were always regarded as top quality, a lot of people have ventured into the cheaper ones being sold throughout Europe but the quality is very poor I find 99% of the time.

Hello all,

reopening this one, a long while has passed and still wanting an option for a top quality manifold.

I too would like to know have been recommended miltek so got one I am very happy but would love to know if there is better as I've only had standard before this

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Any takers on this one? My exhaust is leaking and want a replacement system, but starting with a nice manifold.

I would also like a stainless 4 into 1 manifold for my G60. Any suggestions of a good supplier? Cheers Gaz

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

So any updates on manifolds? I tried Milltek and they don't make one, tried OCD and they don't make one. Only real choices are the supersprint or the one VW heritage are selling or the cheap European ones like hottunes etc which seem to get poor reviews. I'm edging towards the heritage one with a milltek full system and high-flow cat. Any links to others greatly appreciated thanks Gaz

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Have you had a look at prices for a custom made mani?? I had a chat with a company called long life exhaust and they quoted me £550

I did speak with a few custom exhaust firms but they wanted me to leave the car with them. I'm in process of a rebuild so cannot drive car anywhere until built, hence the need for manifold and exhaust :-)

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk