vw rule

Wiper linkage arm 536-955-325 I have a few to sell.

Made payments and PM'd mate.

Cheers.

Hi Jamie,

thank you for your payment and confirmation of your delivery address, I'm at work now until about 6pm so I'll get your new linkage packed ready tonight after work,

and will send your item out to you tomorrow.

I'll also forward you your consignment number.

P.S just sent you a PM of the above info.

Thanks again

Si

Hi Jamie,

your item I sent earlier on today as promised, so all going well you should receive it tomorrow.

I've also just sent you a PM of your consignment number for your item.

Thanks again

Si

I've now SOLD OUT of these small wiper linkages, if I'm able to purchase a few more in the future, I'll let you know.

As far as I'm aware this part is now obsolete, hopefully VW Classic Parts will reproduce it, or VW Heritage will be able to, if I hear anything about this part I'll let you know.

Once again many thanks.

Si

or if anyone has bought one but never fitted and would like to sell it I would appreciate it :p

Still heard nothing new from Classic Parts or Heritage regarding the obsolete small wiper linkage.

Erm if any of you have still kept your old warn linkage, don't throw it out just yet as I'm possibly looking into getting some nylon / plastic bushes made, that will possibly push in / clip in to our old small wiper linkages.

I'll be looking at 3D printing and the full mould production process.

Also I'll look into getting the complete small wiper linkage made, but just depends which way will be more cost effective for everyone.

I'll keep you updated but at the moment I'm too busy, realistically this will be sometime in 2019, but like I say this is on the cards.

Si

Edited by vw rule

I'll have a used small wiper arm linkage you could use. I think I got the last of the new arms that where made available through the forum. I've not fitted it yet but the wiper motor is off the car so take me two minutes to get it off.

Jamie

Hello mate thanks for the offer but I've already got one spare old linkage, that I'll use hopefully for a template for the bushes,

plus I've got a brand new one fitted to my own Corrado, so if they require measurements from a new one I'm already sorted.

Thanks again

Si

No worries mate. Let me know if you change your mind. Can easily stick in an envelope and send it down free of charge to help the cause.

I'm getting the ball rolling on reproducing this small wiper linkage,

I'll update on here time scale and prices once I've finalized all details from various companies near me, then can decide which route to take if full linkage or push in / clip in nylon bushes.

It was back in 2014 when I did the group buy for this linkage when it was still available from VW Classic Parts, sadly it's still obsolete.

Please let me know if you're interested and then I have an idea on quantity to show these companies.

Many thanks

Si