sexybourbon

Wanted uprated arb

Looking for an uprated anti roll bar for up front not to bothered about condition of the paint on it aslong as its all good for the job

Id also consider a rear aswell but the front is my main priority

Just to add to this that if anyone was after a rear arb i would be game for going halfes on a brand new kit so long as nothing changes drastically in my bank account

Sorry I can't help you but can I ask why you only want to uprate the front when doing the back is the normal route?

No reason really it just after speaking to someone who has them fitted that doing the front is the most effective , depending on what comes up I might just do both tbh but if got wanted adds on a few forums

Need to get on edition really but only have 100 posts and I just can't be arsed with commenting on people's cars to get there

No reason really it just after speaking to someone who has them fitted that doing the front is the most effective , depending on what comes up I might just do both tbh but if got wanted adds on a few forums

Need to get on edition really but only have 100 posts and I just can't be arsed with commenting on people's cars to get there

I'm only on 69 mate but I seem to struggle to post on there don't know why I don't have any issue's on here :lol::lol::lol:

Doing the front is not the most effective. Adding a rear bar will make the car far flatter in the corners and will reduce understeer, making it more balanced.

I am running a standard front bar with Neuspeed 25mm rear and it is the perfect road setup IMHO.

Did exactly the same to my last VR but with a H&R bar.

Just doing the front will probably make the car handle like a dog.

Thanks for the info mate I'll bear it in mind , any explanation as to why it would make it handle badly ? No reason other than curiosity I like to hear people's opinions on things

Ohh and clumps I used to go on there all the time but there was some right bell ends on there always fishing for attention waiting to post some thing stupid on your thread I got sick of it all it seems to be is wide wheels and camber !

Ohh and clumps I used to go on there all the time but there was some right bell ends on there always fishing for attention waiting to post some thing stupid on your thread I got sick of it all it seems to be is wide wheels and camber !

:lol: Remember Matt we are normal working class mate Edition seem's to be full of wanabee's it's like watching celebrity big brother.

Cant explain why exactly, all I know is you either do both or just the rear. Doing just the front will make the car far more under steer y. Also decreases the cars subtlety over bumps as it will be less forgiving.

They don't come up often, think I just got lucky.

My H&R came from ED38 and my Neuspeed from on here.

May be worth seeing if anyone who has already done the rear is after a front bar. A KW kit can be had for £300 delivered from DCPefromance.

According to some the rear is the same between platforms, so a mk2 golf bar should fit. But then Langers bought a bar that didn't fit so I am not convinced, easy enough to get any sellers to measure though, just need to know the width of the bar at the ends then measure the gap between the rear suspension mounts to see if they match.

Good price that ^

I put Eibach ARBs front and rear on my MKII and combined with the coilovers and Polybushes, it transformed the handling. A really worthwhile upgrade IMO.

Doing the front is not the most effective. Adding a rear bar will make the car far flatter in the corners and will reduce understeer, making it more balanced.

I am running a standard front bar with Neuspeed 25mm rear and it is the perfect road setup IMHO.

Did exactly the same to my last VR but with a H&R bar.

Just doing the front will probably make the car handle like a dog.

He isn't wrong :-)