Gti_Jamo

Newbie from Perthshire. On the hunt!

Hi guys i'm new here although I signed up in 2012. Sold my 92 Golf VR6 a few month ago, had a brieff stint with a suburu impreza but now decided I want a corrado. Something cheap thats needs some jobs doing but prefferably with a bit of tax and mot would do me. Not to fussed on model. Also have an 88 Mk2 Golf Gti but thats a long term project. Anyway thats me. Hopefully be a regular visitor here.

Cheers. Yeah thats me mate. 1500 is a bit high I could prob stretch to 1200 for the right car as like I said I want a fixer upper but I do need a bargain. Preferably a vr or g60 but I know i'm asking a lot. I take neglected old vags and bring them back to life, it's kinda what I do lol. I need to find one sharpish though as have no car the now.

I've got a 1.8 16v taxed till the end of March and MOT'd till the end of September 2014. Needs more attention than I can afford on a pension. Looking for about £400. If interested drop me a PM.