maff

What should i do?

this is defo the way forward. grey is bloody awesome, so if you can work out a way of getting hold of the green one for the good bits and sorting the bodywork you'll end up with a cracker. :thumbleft:

I'm all over it;-)

I do think that you would have an easier and cheaper life if you kept the green and sold the grey. But grey is far more unusual and a more modern colour. I love it. Strangely it seems it must have been less desirable back in the 90's and it was quite unusual for people to buy a grey Corrado, hence their relative obscurity now.

I'm suffering from a bit of too much grey at the moment though (grey golf sitting next to a grey corrado).

I do think that you would have an easier and cheaper life if you kept the green and sold the grey. But grey is far more unusual and a more modern colour. I love it. Strangely it seems it must have been less desirable back in the 90's and it was quite unusual for people to buy a grey Corrado, hence their relative obscurity now.

I'm suffering from a bit of too much grey at the moment though (grey golf sitting next to a grey corrado).

Yep, we went out for a drive in it on sunday, one look back at the car in the car park and i knew it wasn't going anywhere! love the colour and the interior so i think i'll pile some money into her, watch this space:-)

Uh oh... just bought my old green corrado back, so now i have both!! couldn't bear to let someone else have it and it's still registered in my name, bonus!:-D

Nice :) So what's the plan now?

Erm.... don't know yet!! Well actually my mate has his own garage at a local farm and there is loads of undercover storage space there so i may store either the green or grey one there for the time being.

Also might get and do a track day with a friend so the green one is all sorted apart from the 288 brakes i had for it which i sold:-( just wish i had a huge double garage and i could put everything in it!.

The grey one is going to be a project, the engine has developed slightly noises tappets so i might do these myself, (it's had an engine flush at some stage in the history) but definatly won't be tackling the bodywork, i'll leave that to the experts.

I've noticed the green one does feel more grunty low down than when i had it, might be all the work the lad did to it like fuel filter, lambda etc. Or maybe its the extra cc of the stealth overbore compared to my standard grey one?

I see you've put the grey one up for sale. Well I guess that was the right decision. Always emotionally hard to sell one though.

Yeah it's not the body work as the reason I'm selling, it's just after I have bought everything I want to do to it on top of the bodywork it will end up costing me quite a bit. And realistically I don't have the room for four cars around my house!