Diamond Hell

Golf3 1.9TDI 5 door - 50MPG everywhere for £600ono

MOT until 31st July, tax until end of Jan.

Has 1.9TDI engine. It'll do 50MPG however you drive it. I've brim-to-brimmed this thing for fuel economy ever since I've had it and the lowest it's been has been 48MPG, just before a service.

12002658935_59189b97ba_c.jpg

12002663135_3ea87b032a_c.jpg

It has central locking, VR6 sports seats with headrests front and rear, SEAT leather steering wheel, 15" alloys and good matched tyres.

It's been mostly re-bushed over the past few months because it was getting too sloppy and has new dampers and springs.

Just had new front brake pads - they are literally just bedded in.

Rear beam bushes and rear top mounts replaced a month ago.

Has manual windows and mirrors, which all work well.

Lacquer has started to peel off the paint and it has a delightful contrasting grey front wing on the nearside. If I was some sort of scenester c*nt I'd give it a quick rub down and brush-paint it in Olive Drab.

High resolution photos at:

Golf3 TDI For sale

185k on the odo, which is why I re-bushed it. Uses very little oil, starts first turn of the key and pulls very well.

I've serviced it every 10k since I've had it. Just fitted a new filter set and new engine oil.

Only selling as I have my Corrado back on the road now - this was bought as a stand-in, but getting the Corrado back on the road took longer than I expected!