larceny fink

3x Speedline 15" Alloys with centre caps, Tyres - Refurbed

NOW SOLD

3x Speedline 15" 5x100 Alloy wheels with tyres. These are from my VR6 currently breaking due to being written off just before Xmas. (see breaking adds)

Only 3x as the drivers wheel got ripped off and shattered in the crash.

I has these refurbed last year - not a Wicked Wheels back of a van job, sent away to Pristine so the whole rims were dipped and done properly and they are still in superb nick - no kerbing, scuffs etc (to faces or to front or rear edges) only 2x minor tiny tiny marks (1 mark on 2 wheels if you get what I mean - not 2x marks on each wheel) that a blind man will be glad to see. All 3x have the centre caps.

All 3 have well legal tyres. 205/55/R15. 1x Accelera with 5-6mm of tread to legal marker, 1x Nexen CP641 with 3mm of tread to legal marker, 1x Roadstone Radial 2000 with 3mm of tread to legal marker. These tyres were on the car when I got it 22 months ago.

£150 for the lot, may consider selling individually at £50 each but would rather sell together. Collection preferred from Kings Lynn, Norfolk or can ship if need be using Paisley Freight - or buyer could arrange their own collection and I can wrap if required.

Hope the pics come out ok

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77149[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77150[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77151[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77152[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77153[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77154[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77155[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77156[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77157[/ATTACH]

Edited by larceny fink

one bump before they go on ebay, not to fussed about taking to much of an offer as I may well get another Corrado in the coming months so they may come in useful.