Sign in to follow this  
bighands

Cheers MATE!!!!!!

mate had 2 cans of larger yesterday evening, and reversed in 2 my mates drive, round my car, this is the end result, oh bugger, so how much is a new wing sprayed n fitted? wheres the best place 2 buy a new pannel from? want it replaced really, cos its knackered anyway, but cos he's gotta pay as cheap as poss! gunna hurt i think........

VAG-parts quoted me around £150+vat+PnP for a new later style front driver-side wing a few months back........so i guess you're gonna be looking at easy £250 to get it done with a new panel

ouch! thought it was bout that tho, so is that an orig spec part? the spraying? tis an easy job i think, can i have it all sprayed n then fitted sort of while i wait??

AFAIK thats for O/E parts........fitting and painting all depends on whether you have a friendly paint-sprayer to hand as some can charge as little as £50 to do and other can easy charge over £100

I dont think you nee a new wing for that, a slide hammer, welder and a tiny bit of filler will have that back in shape in no time. A lot of sanding and then your ready to paint!!