deamon90002004

rsr outlet kit

hey all, im looking at getting the rsr outlet kit, bbm want bank details faxed/emailed to them before order to prove i haven't nicked the card, bar tek do a similar one but angled (which i don't need as no a/c), and im not willing to pay £190 from OCD as tad over priced when bbm and bar tek are cheaper

anyone had any dealings with these companys and would recommend which one to go for?

I haven't had dealing's with either but they are reputable companies bar tek may be better as you won't pay any import taxes

Bahn Brenner aren't cheaper, after postage, import duties and VAT it'll be over £190!

That's why we set up with them and aim to keep our prices at a good level for the Uk.

Bar Tek are mega cheap on certain stuff and mega expensive on others, if I can compete I do, my prices are as cheap as I can do them and stay open!

But as you know Bar-Tek don't do the RSR kit which BBM do.

:)

The RS one isn't the same.

It's the Air-Con outlet, yes it's much better than the factory plastic box but it isn't the quality of the BBM RSR kit.

Nor does it come with the same parts.

But my post was defending that our price isn't over priced for the BBM RSR :)

The ebay one is the first version as well, the new one we sell has even better improved flowing qualities