VAG-hag

GB Feeler. aluminium radiators-update.

Hello corrado folks.

I am in contact with PWRs business development manager and have enquired about a group buy discount for vr6 radiators. These rads are ultimately as good as they come, are made in house and should out last the car. I am very keen as is dude vr6 on here. If more folk are willing to invest then we could get a great bit of kit for a good price.

retail they are £550 including VAT. If we get some numbers of interest ill liase with Mr PWR further to see what is achievable discount wise.

Here goes:

VAGhag

Douche vr6 ;)

Edited by VAG-hag

Too rich for me, but appreciate you taking the time to sort out a group buy for the forum - cheers dude :)

They are aluminium race rads. PWR are a big name in the area.

It may seem like a lot but we could also say things like "£300 for some silcone tube things" when it comes to hoses or "£1000 for a cast metal hairdryer" etc.

more info is available online about the company. As said above if we get some interest the cost will reduce.

I can see why you would get one of these if your running a VRT is it really needed for VR6 power not dissing what you are trying to organise Vag just seem's a bit ott for most on here ;)

No worries James. I know its not going to appeal to most folk really but such is the way with these things.

the purpose here was to scope any interest in order potentially save some cash. If nobody else is in then no sweat.

There must be at least 20+ car's that would benefit from having one of these fitted (the turbo's the most).It would probably be beneficial to the R32's too I am watching with interest as I may be tempted but have other thing's on the C burner at the mo.

Is the advantage being that its a full metal radiator? What about radiator fans I have spal fans utilising the original brackets that are on the oem denso marston one will this come with the said brackets?

Cheers

Hi jon, ping me your email address I have a drawing of the rad I can send you. Its got bosses for mounting the original fan bracket. I need this too. Any more information on your fan setup?

James, if temptation takes hold give me a shout.

Hi jon, ping me your email address I have a drawing of the rad I can send you. Its got bosses for mounting the original fan bracket. I need this too. Any more information on your fan setup?

James, if temptation takes hold give me a shout.

My fan setup uses crazydaves fan mounting bracket which the fans attatch to but if the pwr one comes with holes for the original fan bracket and pwr are using a denso marston radiator as a templete then I cant see there being a problem.

I just remember crazydave saying if we were to use his fan brackets then it would have to be an oem denso marston one

So far I can get 10% off the above price. If we start getting more people interested this would bring the price down. 5+ units would be great. However:

I am also in conversation with a few other companies to see what can be done. If I could gauge interest on price being somewhere in the £300 region?

Im workimg on having these pieces to include the top neck/ elbow in order to do away with the plastic elbow.

cheers