ExR32

Leather Interior

Now have full leather interior with thanks to Mat and Ed, now in! Real improvement!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77251[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77252[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77253[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77254[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77255[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77256[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77257[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77258[/ATTACH]

Just wait for the summer, you'll be sweating yourself to death! So worth it for a toasty bum in the winter though :D

Just wait for the summer, you'll be sweating yourself to death! So worth it for a toasty bum in the winter though :D

Lol very true that , not only do you have to park it where no one else can get next to you , to avoid door dinks , you have to find a shady spot too !

It's not just the feel of leather that feels special in the car but also the whole look and ambience goes up a notch. I keep meaning to retrofit some heated pads to my cloth though for winter. I'm not sure why we didn't get the half leather that was available in Europe.

Leather for a weekend car, cloth for anything used more frequently although Mr Portent you own lovely Recaros that i wouldn't be using all the time..

I agree about the Golf comment although it works the other war around, Mk2s should not have leather...

Thanks all for comments, Im well pleased with it! Massive improvement over cloth!

Ha, agree on the sweating issue! Just need Aircon if only. Like you said, it does make the Rado look somuch more plush and well pleased to have got hold of original door cards....would luv to know how many Rado's mine is now made off!