larceny fink

Headlining from Late VR6, in light Grey SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I got the Light Grey headlining out of my late Corrado VR6 - currently breaking - to get the sunroof unit out, headlining in great condition, worth a punt on here to see if anyone wants it as it's to good to chuck. If not I'll try fleabay or even keep it as the likely end game is me getting another Corrado anyway so any parts I don't shift may come in handy and not stuck for space.

Quite sturdy these are, not the brittle crap Mk2 Golf headliners are made out of, quite easy to remove as well.

Can't post this unless someone knows a guaranteed way it can be sent and arrive in same condition?

Collection only from Kings Lynn, Norfolk. £30. Unless anyone wants to pay £50+ for one from ebay?

Part Number and details in 2nd pic.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77324[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77325[/ATTACH]

Edited by larceny fink

I'm keen but need it posting, a few sheets of thick cardboard either side ( do not bend ) written on the side,if your happy to post?

Hi, do have some thick cardboard that is fairly stiff and maybe some polystyrene to support it where it may curve (if its flat laying on front and maybe not on back like near sunroof switch area)

May be harder to stop the courier squashing the box or finding a courier who will actually pay compensation if it is damaged - most like ParcelMonkey have a big list of exempt from compensation items, Parcel2GO are useless as everything is excluded if you look at their list of exempt items.

Hermes are good but this will be to big. May have to contact Paisley Freight or someone similar direct to get a price.

Unless you know of a good reliable service?

I'm keen but need it posting, a few sheets of thick cardboard either side ( do not bend ) written on the side,if your happy to post?

i dont know of any good courriers really,just go with what you think, and see how much it comes to? cheers alex

Paisley Freight have quoted - they have a calculator on their website that I didn't know about (duh). £14.99 and I even added 2kg and some size to estimated parcel size and still came out at £14.99 so should be that really, bit of an arse to wrap lol.

i dont know of any good courriers really,just go with what you think, and see how much it comes to? cheers alex