Richarddarrenb

Anyone cutting up a shell? Need part of inner wing and battery tray

As above, my inner wing and battery tray have seen better days so I'd like a good section out off a doner. If your in reasonable distance of Bradford or Newcastle ill come and cut it myself if required, if not postage would be needed. I'll take the complete osf leg and inner wing from the turret forward if your cutting gear is man enough!

The battery tray is NSF is it not?

I might be able to help next week (Tuesday onwards) if you can put masking tape on your car to outline exactly what you need?

Yeah my mistake, I can draw on my shell with a marker pen and send a pic? Ideally I'd want the entire leg and inner wing cut straight down from the suspension turret forward.

How much posted, straight cut down from bottom of suspension turret forward (looking towards from of car)

Providing the area in question is solid and rust free

Hi mate sorry didn't realise you had replied to this post in answer to your question it is all solid and rust free can you post a pic of where exactly you require it to be cut and once detail's are sorted i would require at least a deposit before I chop it out for you assuming you are repling to my post.