Sign in to follow this  
mark28G60

From idea to finish in some easy steps

After some interest from the car at inters and no-rice thought id put up a few pics of the bodywork mods being done so people could see the stages my C went through.

Hope you like??

Mark :evil:

ive got to say the finish in the paint work was very good :)

also planing to bring it down to Ace Cafe lol ;)

Was thinking of coming down is it tommorrow night? Thing is only i can make it most my mates are busy anyone else going from Essex let me know with a pm.

Thx

Got to agree with Alex, paint job is sweet..

Not really my taste in body mods though..

Well sort off the original colour was black just a different shade to the one i have now and not as pearl effect. It was the previous owner who spayed it audi rs blue.(nice colour not a good job though).

Thx

Hi Mark, looking real good, well done for getting it finished. Got closer pics of the interior :wink:

Unfortuantely, didn't make it to inters

Few pics of the interior installed for Rado, by the way it cleaned up really well, just gets a bt hot in the sunshine. Down side of being comftable i suppose.

Thx

Phat VR6 i bought the leather from Rado16v wasnt cheap but as you say in real grey there are as rare as yuou like had been looking for a good set for the last year or so and this one came along at the right time.

Thx for the tip andy will have to make sure to get a copy

i have them same alpine type R's in my doors...they're awesome with enough power pumping them...i like your door pulls, are they mk3 golf chrome door pulls?? how easy was it for the change to them?

Also...your mirror adjuster is on the handle and not a joystick type...BUT your door cards look earlier type cos of the position of the leccy window switchs..they should be on your audioscape pods.??

Totally love the car man.

Sanjay.

dubbprince, the door cards arer later style with earlier window switches and the door pulls :roll:

Because its earlier doors then the door pulls are from my mark 2 golf (chrome) what i really need is a set of mark 3 holders and door pulls if you know of anyone who has a spare set. :lol:

i am getting mark 3 chrome handles and its very easy to change them they just twist on and off. :D

BTW Your right the type R's are awesome sounds the real nuts at good loud volume.

Thx

how do you open your doors? i have seen things on classic cars where its a button under the door or something to open it. it all looks pretty clean. the vents in the fender and the front bumper are not my sort of taste, but it all looks nice =]

Saw your car at inters and was very impressed with the quality of the work gone into it. It's good to see someone do something a bit different every now and again and yours certaintly is :lol: Not quite to my taste but does look kinda cool :D

i'm loving the front bumper is it the venom 'bigmouth' bumper?? or a bumper called the 'venus'...

Also...your eyebrow, it doesn't dip down in the middle...how is it held on exactly?

i didnt know you can get later spec door cards with earlier features...NICE ONE! the cars the bollocks mate keep it up and i'll look out for the mk3 chrome handles!

Sanjay.

Blackout(josh) Its connected to the alarm with a button under the wing mirror to pop a soleniod on the door.Its done on my mates mark 2 and works well except if the battery goes flat then its a real shit :mad:

dubbprince the bumper is the venom venus your quite right, the bigmouth has the front valance that sticks out a little more than mine. the eyebrow spoiler locates into the original holes in the slam and its the venom one with the grille all in one which might make it better otherwise ive just been lucky with it. :lol:

Thx

What rims do you have on your car? They're awesome, well suited.

Thx the wheels are AP41 racing wheels 18's with 215/35/18

Thx

Mark

wot you done with the doorhandles? I've done the same and am interested to see how you get in...

Ive got central locking motors fitted inside the doors and buttons connected up that pop the doors open.