jamiehamy

Massive thanks to easypops - saved my bacon!

Just want to say a huge thanks to easypops for helping me out in a pickle today.

I was replacing the track rods and ends and was going to change the oil and filter. Long story short, I took it round the block to check the tracking and didn't realise the bonnet was popped (and unknown to me the secondary catch was seized and not working).

The bonnet flipped onto the windscreen at about 30mph, cracking the top of the screen, mangling the bonnet and snapping the hinges.

I called easypops hoping he'd have a bonnet in his Corrado treasure trove.

Not only did he, but it was red, and he let me come round and helped me fit it on, saving me from endless problems trying to get a new one and the car being out of action.

The best bit is that I just got a text saying he's won a set of red hinges on ebay for me!

I'm so chuffed and just wanted to say thank you :) the world is better place for people like you and is what this forum is all about!

Jamie

Sorry to hear about the car mate but glad you got sorted , plenty of people including you have done me massive favours in the past and all I can say is good karma coming round ehh