perky15

what to do??

after spending 2k on a bloody respray im thinking about putting the C up for sale/swap for something a bit more usable

im currently living with the other half lol 2 kids and a dog and i dont have the dog in the back and dont really like the kids in the back as i dont want scratched leather etc :-(

im thinking of maybe a mk5 gti, s3 or maybe audi estate? anybody have any other ideas?

and finally what sort of money would i get for my corrado? http://www.the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=82080

im kind of just testing the water atm because i cant help coming back to corrado ownership and this one is the best yet.

After spending 2 grand o wouldnt sell up especially if ypu dont actually want to , id get a cheap runabout to stick the dog and the kids in at least when they wreck it you dont have to worry

Actually I think I've under valued you car seeing as it's had a respray. Sorry. No idea but hopefully someone else will.

After spending 2 grand o wouldnt sell up especially if ypu dont actually want to , id get a cheap runabout to stick the dog and the kids in at least when they wreck it you dont have to worry

This. No matter what you get the kids/dog are going to make a mess in it so why not just get something you can hack around in and not worry about.