VR-Sixy

A Blast From The Past.

Since giving the Rado that spruce-up last year, i have noticed that the inside of the windows never seem to be as clean as they used to...... particularly the windscreen and the hatch glass in the wet weather we've been having. Problem solved yesterday in Wilkinsons.

I remember my old mum (god love her) using good old-fashioned Pink Windowlene with a lightly dampened cloth to put it on with so I grabbed a bottle of this yeterday

when i saw it quite by chance. This stuff is brilliant. It goes on and comes off without any streaks or smears and i can honestly say that the interior of the glass hasn't been as clean in months. £2.45 well spent. Anyone else tried this?

Yes, you cant beat this stuff for its cleaning power. Its a product which is forgot about and tbh its the best. i remember when decorating Mum always put this on the windows so you couldn't see in.

Yes, you cant beat this stuff for its cleaning power. Its a product which is forgot about and tbh its the best. i remember when decorating Mum always put this on the windows so you couldn't see in.
Strewth. That's a memory!! Remember that as well!!