Hofmiester

Freshly refurbed 16" RH Cups in anthracite

I had these fairly rare RH/Artec AD Cups refurbished for my Corrado VR6 project. They have been refurbed to a high standard by BettaBlast in Newcastle. Anthracite base with a deep, thick lacquer.....they look really deep in the flesh

They are 16" x 7" ET35 and are fitted with Hancook evo V12, 2 are almost new and the other 2 have 4mm. They come with genuine RH caps (£30 each to buy new)

They have covered less than 200 miles on the car since the refurb as I used them for one show and then upgraded to bigger brakes and then discovered these won't fit over them without spacers due to the deep dish design :(

Don't really want to run spacers on a car with almost 300bhp

8u7evabe.jpg

bety2y2a.jpg

ezemuzun.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77831[/ATTACH]

£550

Edited by Hofmiester

Cracking price Ron someone's getting a bargain with these ;) I would buy them myself but have far too many wheel's already GLWS.

Cracking price Ron someone's getting a bargain with these ;) I would buy them myself but have far too many wheel's already GLWS.

These wheels look great, i have always liked the style of the deep dish. Yes agree a very good price for these but a little out of my league i'm afraid, GLWS Mr Hoff :cool:

May i enquire to what you have spare Mr Clumpy?

Edited by Ray1965

These wheels look great, i have always liked the style of the deep dish. Yes agree a very good price for these but a little out of my league i'm afraid, GLWS Mr Hoff :cool:

May i enquire to what you have spare Mr Clumpy?

I didn't actually say I had any spare Ray :? Unless you want to buy a set of 5 19" BBS CH's :lol: Seriously though if Ron's are out of your league mine are also mate ;)

I didn't actually say I had any spare Ray :? Unless you want to buy a set of 5 19" BBS CH's :lol: Seriously though if Ron's are out of your league mine are also mate ;)

Cheers Mr Clump, i'm out of the running for a while. Mrs just booked a holiday so its save time for that :bonk:

dude i run 320bhp on 40mm spacers.. should i be worried?

I wouldn't myself, mainly comes down to what type of spacers they are. If you have some 5mm with longer bolts then they are OK on the standard hub as long as you have OEM wheels that dont use spigot rings.

If you have aftermarket rims, with spigot rings and big spacers, chances are you'll have wobbly wheels. But saying that the H&R spacers are very high quality.

Mine are custom made with no spigot rings the conter bore on them fits the wheels perfectly and the hub perfectly. Specifically made for mk3/ Corrado hub to porsch wheels. And there 40mm so require 2 sets of bolts.

Mine are custom made with no spigot rings the conter bore on them fits the wheels perfectly and the hub perfectly. Specifically made for mk3/ Corrado hub to porsch wheels. And there 40mm so require 2 sets of bolts.

Sound spot on mate!

BUMP and open to offers folks.... should also mention that I dont think these need any spacers for a car with 280mm or less sized brakes