fla

removing brake bias valve pistons?

I'm refurbing a brake bias valve i've had sitting around for a few years, bought as working (from the forum incidentally).

Anyway, can anyone advise hw to remove the two pistons that control brake fluid flow to the outlets (see pic)? In fact i cant even work out how to get the springs off. I've left it soaking in penetrating oil at the moment. Thanks

i guess they must unscrew somehow, but i cant seem to see anything to get a purchase on. I was thinking of cutting a slot on the top and tapping that round perhaps? But then they must have been fitted by something holding on.... i'm confused and don't want to admit defeat

I was under the impression that these weren't serviceable? really don't know though iv never seen anything about these being stripped down or parts for them other then complete units, good luck tho ;)

never seen these serviced either, and if it isn't leakingi wouldnt bother, in fact even if it was leaking I'd just get a new one!