Stonejag

Wanted: VR6 bonnet, quickly!

Got my car in for paint at the moment (front and rear bumpers, slam panel, front wings - insurance job) and I'd like to get the bonnet done as well if there's any paint left over, as mine's in a right state. This is a very limited-time request as it'll be done by Friday! If I can't find one in time I'll leave it until the next paint's done...

If anybody's got a straight one, within an hour or three from Bedford, that I could collect (or you could deliver!) tomorrow or Wednesday evening, then please let me know. Thanks :)

Stone

Forgot to stipulate: I've only got a loaned BMW 118d to pick it up in so if it won't go I'll be stuck! I did fit front and back bumpers, two wings and a slam panel all in at once but it may not be quite wide enough...

I'm about 100 mile/2hrs from you. I have one thats tbh if i remember correctly has a fair dent in the middle of it. If you wanted i can take a pic of it and depending on condition (If its as i remember or better) 20/30 quid? if its just to see you by then it'll do fine and i can have it ready any time. Don't know if it'll fit in the bmw though

Thanks all - after measuring I don't think it'll go in the Beamer so I'll hold on until the next round. Been offered a blackberry one not too far away so a swap may be on the cards...!

PE11 location any good to you? PM me we can chat. Wanted to keep as a spare but sounds that you need help

Im a little concerned is a 1series is big enough as a rado bonnet doesnt fit in an a4 estate. Does it have a roof rack?