Sign in to follow this  
Phil K

It's coming home tomorrow....

Well after weeks of my C being off the road again I'll have her back and running sweet! Have just had the cam chain, cam belt, tappets, power steering belt, alternator belt changed plus oil change, new filter and a full tune up... all for just over £900 (and this place only charges £30 per hour)

As some of you will no my car has spent more time off the road than on it since I've owned it - which I find suprising as it had only done 69K when I got it! It has had 5 previous owners though and my guess is that they all ragged the hell out of her... has anyone else suffered as many problems with a valver?

Went down this evening for peace of mind as I need to drive down to Cornwall tomorrow night for RTTS was pleased to see that she's been cleaned and polished ready for me in the morning :D

Now there do you see even with sh1te camera how much better it looks with out the BLOCK PAVING! Nice to see you back on the road.

good to see you got yours back...

now its my turn! mine is coming back tomorrow! its been 1 year and 4 months since i last drove my car on the road. tomorrow i should be getting my car back with my new engine in it. =]