Skintoss

vr6 k reg various parts

I'm looking for a few bits all for the above car, thought id try here before going on the bay

Passenger seat lumbar adjuster

Driver seat release lever

let me know what you have

Thanks

Gareth

Edited by Skintoss
more items received, more added!

Hi gareth

I have a heater control, charcoal canister and headlight bits. Have a gander at my for sale or breaking ads as you have a choice of some bits.

The a pillar trim clips do you mean the plastic ones? As have lots of them but maybe just best to get from vw as dont cost much

Hi gareth

I have a heater control, charcoal canister and headlight bits. Have a gander at my for sale or breaking ads as you have a choice of some bits.

The a pillar trim clips do you mean the plastic ones? As have lots of them but maybe just best to get from vw as dont cost much

Thanks for the heads up on the clips, im not used to being able to pick new parts up for a 20+ yr old car!

With regards the bits you have, I looked through 2 threads and it looked like the heater control and a headlight had been sold. Could you let me know what you want for the bits you have please?

Thanks

Hi mate sotty thought I had nore stuff advertised. I'll check the list tonight but defo have heater controls and pass side headlight or parts for one.

The heater control has had some cellotape to keep the plastic on at the back (i found this out when I removed it). The unit worked fine on all speeds etc.

Also I have two headlights for sale in this thread the price is £20 for the pair

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=85114

Has the pic of carbon canister too

The heater control has had some cellotape to keep the plastic on at the back (i found this out when I removed it). The unit worked fine on all speeds etc.

Also I have two headlights for sale in this thread the price is £20 for the pair

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=85114

Has the pic of carbon canister too

Thanks for the reply, I've had a look through the post, both headlights look like drivers side, is the adjuster the same? Do you have a better pic of the heater control/centre console? Is it the white plastic cover on the rear thats sellotaped on?

Sorry for the q's

Thanks.

Hi mate it is the white plastic bit that has cellotaped on pm me your number and I can send them over via whats app if you have that?

I have some other headlights and defo a complete passenger one sorry for the mistake with the other thread

Chris