larceny fink

GONE Free Shell for rear end panels - not rolling - need gone. Kings Lynn, Norfolk

I have got all the bits off my 94 VR6 after breaking it following accident - long story. Basically thought I would see if anyone wants a free shell for rear end panels? Front end drivers corner and door/pillar smashed to f*ck, but both rear quarter panels and rear panel are all fine and very good if anyone wants some cuts.

Will have to collect on a flatbed or trailer - and be lifted - from Kings Lynn, Norfolk and asap as if no takers I will get a chap I know to collect to weigh it in. Not rolling as sold rear beam and front wheel was ripped off in crash and took all other bits like subframe off.

Can get pics if anyone interested, still has rear bumper on it that has a couple of chunks out of it from recovery but can be repaired, also fuel tank is in the boot and included with the car. Tailgate, passenger door and wing, sunroof all been removed and some sold. Engine and gearbox also out.

I have the logbook. Car is Aqua Blue LC5U if that matters.

Edited by larceny fink

shell gone to be scrapped, my 2 years as a Corrado owner is over. Like The Terminator - I'll be back