DPS

Not the first post I wanted to make...

Dave...... Your corrado is beautiful mate. Just looking at the photos on the database, those bbs wheels really look the part well done. ... Matt

Well. I got my girl back today. Not happy :( they scratched the spoiler, the bumper is a few mil out on the right, where it joins the rear wheel arch. And they replaced the bloody parking sensors WITH BLACK ONES!!

They have agreed to put everything right, I just need to book it in when I can bear to part with her for a couple of days. It was good to drive again though.

I'm going to complain to my insurer and needless to say they won't be getting any future body work requests from me.

Oh dear oh dear that doesnt sound good at all!!! What a disappointment :(

When they dont do things right the 1st time it really knocks confidence that they will do it right the 2nd time - good luck

Why can't these people just do things properly ????!!! .

^^^^indeed!!!

I paid good money to have paint work done, including taking bonnet to bare metal......only to find 18 months later that i have thousands of tiny pimples cause the bodyshop didnt wipe the panel properly before spraying or had an unclean spray booth :(

Why can't these people just do things properly ????!!! .

You know, it's not my job to repair cars, it doesn't keep a roof over mine and my families heads, yet, I spotted the problems within seconds. Somehow these "professionals" managed to pass this through their "quality control" it has metalic black parking sensors. METALIC BLACK! I asked them not to bother refitting them as they weren't original and due to the height of the car they pick up everything, but they insisted. I should probably be grateful they're black and not f'ing green or yellow. I swear they were an old set, sat on a shelf and they decided to use them.

...and breathe...

its the old case of just throw it all on shove it out the door . it needed to be a garage that appreciate its a classic car that needs attention to detail