Grum21

Help need windscreen and VR bonnet

Need a windscreen and VR bonnet, just collected corrado from body shop after getting full respray, was taking it home to fit her up when bonnet flipped up and smashed screen!!

I carnt believe it I'm so ****ed off.

In my excitement to get her back guess I never checked bonnet was closed properly.

So does anyone have or no best place to get windscreen and although my corrado is a g60 had a VR bonnet cos like the hump they have and looking for another one the same in red would b great saves getting underside painted but any colour wil do.

Can collect if in kent area or happy pay for shipping!!

Thanks

My guy may not be much good to you then unless you come up north. Sheffield based autopluss windscreens are ace, have a great reputation on here and know these cars very well.

Hi,

It will need painting as it is primed but we have a VR Style carbon fibre bonnet with full oem fixings and infused Black GRP inner that we are just about to list on here as customer changed their mind.. only weighs about 4kg but would need to be painted...