paulneale

fuse box??

hi people. i have a 94 m reg 2.0 16v corrado. i am trying to check that my fuse box has the correct connectors and fuses in the correct place. i have so far sorted out the front of the fuse box ( where the fuses are inserted and where the relays are) but i am trying to sort out the backside of the fuse box.

so if anyone has any pictures or a diagram they could send me i would really appreciate it :)

thanks for that...but the bits im after are on the back of the fuse box. i think the connectors are 2 black. 3 green and 3 blue.

Yeah, that is the back. Your black plugs will be from sockets K, L, or M. Different number of pins so should be easily found. Same routine with the others. If the two plugs have the same number of pins the offset tab on the plug will help locate the socket..

ok so today i took some readings using a multi meter and played around with a few things...( normally makes matters worse )

after i had took the air flow pipes of and cleaned them through and made sure they were reconnected correctly and checked all sensor plugs (condition and how they were connected) i took the car out for a good drive..the erratic idling seemed to be gone but i still stalled at the lights..

here are the multi meter readings and i will try to upload pics of what i took the readings from.

ok so the plug on the end of the ivs sensor reads 13.34

the plug on the air sensor..i will upload of a pic of this as i dont know the correct name..read 13.37

my alternator reads 13.83

my headlights read 13.80

a blue sensor reads 13.37

like i said i will try to upload a few pics

but i still can not work out why the old girl is just stalling

e2yzugu4.jpgupenapuh.jpg

eva6ejuv.jpg

i am now going to try and use the multimeter on the fusebox.. not sure if this is poss but i need to know if somewhere there is something missing or going wr

ok so i have this red and yellow wire that is now not connected to anything after i have taken out my immobilizer. i have just put the multi meter on it and when the engine is running its reading 12.55 so surly this red and yellow wire should be connected to something??? i have uploaded a pic of it. the wire comes down alongside the wires that go into G1....i have checked the central electrical online page and it notes a red and yellow wire in G1.03 or G1 04...but there already is a black wire in that port.....I AM SO CONFUSED

can someone please advise me on the location of this wire?? could this wire be the cause of the stalling?

ysezejuj.jpgetavatyh.jpg