MZpog

Anyone know that this plug is by the fuse box?

Been doing a bit of spannering tonight and noticed a small blue plug at the right hand side of my fuse box.

It has a single white/blue wire to it but nowhere obvious for it to plug.

Anyone know what it is?

There are a number of unused plugs at the back of the fusebox so it could be one of those. Can you trace it back to a pin on the fusebox or wherever it's going?

I wouldn't worry about that Blue/White !

Unless your fitting a Diesel and planning on using the preheater light on your clocks. ?

I wouldn't worry about that Blue/White !

Unless your fitting a Diesel and planning on using the preheater light on your clocks. ?

No plans to turn the corrado into a tractor, lol

Although you've just given me a cracking idea for a intergrated shift light ;)

Been doing a bit of spannering tonight and noticed a small blue plug at the right hand side of my fuse box.

It has a single white/blue wire to it but nowhere obvious for it to plug.

Anyone know what it is?

Sounds like its from vehicle speed sensor connector block. The 4 way block on top of the fuse box distributes the VSS feed, and is normally full, one of the plugs has an extension, I think this is your plug.

Depends on whether it is a white wire with a blue tracer on it or a blue wire with a white tracer. 2 different wires! The tracer is the thinner colour of the 2.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]78646[/ATTACH]Bit of a delayed response, but this is a picture of the plug (to right of last fuse) which has a white wire with blue tracer from memory.

Guest sam1990rhodes

is that what a fuse box is supposed to look like? mine has so much crap there that it doesnt sit properly :(

If you fit cruise control then it plugs into the cruise ECU harness, otherwise it just dangles unused. Really need to get my cruise install sorted, I've had all the bits for ages...

Try not to get it caught on anything, as if you ground it out the spoiler will stop working.

Stone