Suthan2308

VSR VW motorsport inlet manifold for the VR6

VSR VW motorsport inlet manifold for the VR6

This is a extremely rare opportunity opportunity to make your vr6 1 of 500 in the world !!!

The VSR(German Variables SaugrohR) was a VW Motorsport invention, it is a dual tract inlet manifold. One longer tract for low down torque and a shorter one for top end power, an electronically controlled flap switches between the two at 4000rpm. It was produced by Pierburg GmbH in Neuss, and there are prototype versions out there without the VWM logo stamped on it. The vr6 engine was designed to be used with this manifold, however VW decided not to sell with the vr6 due to costing. Instead the VW Motorsport VSR manifold was sold as a limited-edition aftermarket option. Only 500 were made, and most are now in the hands of VW enthusiasts.

I had bought this off Alonzo from this forum a couple of years back to fit onto a rado, unfortunately at the moment I am not looking to own a rado (maybe in the future). Therefore it has not been used under my ownership, and still in the same packaging Alonzo had sent it to me. The manifold is complete with loom, throttle body, injectors etc as you can see from the picture. This item will be advertised on other websites, so seize the opportunity now!!

Preferred method of payment Paypal or cash in hand on collection.

Can be posted at an extra cost and will be trackable. Happy to post internationally.

Open to offers, so don't be shy ;)

List Date: 4/15/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: VSR VW motorsport inlet manifold for the VR6

--------------------------------------

On Sale For: ?1,759.83 (Local Pickup Only)

buynowbutton.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

3b145909-6ae3-48a8-b4f6-c2ca42e598822.jpg

Mobile friendly version: VSR VW motorsport inlet manifold for the VR6

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Unfortunately to my surprise I have had only one offer of £1000, which is too low for me as I would be making a severe loss. If anyone wants to make a better offer, now is your chance as I will be putting it up on eBay if no one does so.

Unfortunately to my surprise I have had only one offer of £1000, which is too low for me as I would be making a severe loss. If anyone wants to make a better offer, now is your chance as I will be putting it up on eBay if no one does so.

What's the part number on the ecu / throttle body?

If its from the same engine my exhaust manifolds are off then the map in the ecu will be for a cammed over bored engine, the exhaust manifolds have pipes going off them for EGR? and are off an OBD2 car (Golf)?

Thread has been pruned as I think it's fair to say it got a little out of hand. Please keep comments and questions relevant to the item and thanks to the seller for weathering the posts in the good natured way that he did.