g0ldf1ng3r

Help with confirming wheels will fit 16v

Sorry for the post being in 2 places but i need to get back to martin_b on here...

Hi all - hopefully someone can help as im struggling with this will it / wont it fit

I brought back my old 1990 16v 2 weeks ago & need to take the 17" wolf race wheels off as they rub the inner arch, plus im not completely sure what the 'standard' wheel size was as i cant remember from when i last owned it.

Im on the point of agreeing to buy some BBS RX 2's which are 16" with an offset of ET45 & currently have 205*50*16 tyres on - can somebody please save my sanity & clarify if they would fit ok on standard suspension height without spacers?

Thanks

by the way i have readf the 'will it fit' guide on here & tried the links within it & also referred to the wiki but im still non the wiser lol

they'd all be 15's standard. but 16 will be fine Im sure

thanks Kempy - thats kinda what i thought but im prolly being over cautious about the offset as ive never gone to bigger wheels before

seller had said they fit ok on his valver with standard suspension height so fingers crossed

Standard VR6 Speedlines are 15 x 6.5, et43 with 205.50 tyres ........... you'll be fine.

Exactly the decision i have come to - thank you Leon263. gotta love this forum for helpful members :D