Sign in to follow this  
muskie

front spoiler

i keep catching mine and the car is at standard ride height what the hell will it be like when i lower it :roll:

its only plastic, be brave!

yeah i know but it sounds worse than it is, everytime i catch it people in the street point and go awwwww glad thats not mine.

I get that from people all the time mate, my neighbours always say thats abit low as it catches bigtime going onto my driveway.. I just laugh :D

I get that from people all the time mate, my neighbours always say thats abit low as it catches bigtime going onto my driveway.. I just laugh :D

not to mention the trouble of getting it on and off your local garage ramp eh Bally!

BTW, driveshafts don't last long without any grease around them joker:

Must catch up with you soon, I'm nearly run-in, an oil change this weekend and I'll be off :twisted:

David.

When you lower it be careful of the sump aswell, mines down 40mm on standard 15" and I nearly went through it. Had to get a plate welded on to the sump just behind the drain plug. Cat cover plate used to hit occassionally over the bumps aswell.

not to mention the trouble of getting it on and off your local garage ramp eh Bally!

BTW, driveshafts don't last long without any grease around them joker:

Must catch up with you soon, I'm nearly run-in, an oil change this weekend and I'll be off :twisted:

David.

Hey David. LOL I no, I'm poping back there today to get it sorted!!!

will have to catchup next wk then... want to see how she goes!!! :wink:

i had the same prob with my front spoiler my g60 is lowered 60mm at the front and the spoiler was then bout 40mm of the ground so i changed it to the 50mm 1 so i could go into the multi storey car parks and get over speed bumps :)

bloody inconsiderate councils putting them there

I've got the 90mm jobbie on mine and with 35mm lowering, I've yet to catch it on anything, even coming down multistorey carpark ramps. But then I do have 125mm spoiler clearance, which gives you an idea of how 4x4 like the original suspension is!!

well actually

50MM FRONT SPOILER.....................£60.00 :shock:

90MM FRONT SPOILER.....................£30.00

plus vat, and p&p.

well actually

50MM FRONT SPOILER.....................£60.00 :shock:

90MM FRONT SPOILER.....................£30.00

plus vat, and p&p.

if thats from GPC i can assure you its the other way about price wise :wink: ..........as i bought 2 of the 50mm one at their stand at INTERS this year :wink: ......just ask skid and biggrim :wink: :wink: