C12RDO

G60 exhaust Help..

I need exhaust help.

I have a g60 corrado totally standard nugget yellow. Anyway was forced to change the exhaust as the standard one was dead, got one off eBay having fitted it and the bloody thing is loud no silencer and no cat. No Name

To make matters worse it's struggling to start without revving it and once warmed up it back fires like a old Skool cherry bomb exhaust..

My once standard car sounds not so standard... Need some ideas any way of taking some noise off??

I'm based in skipton North Yorkshire and this isn't a good look...

Where can I get a standard exhaust and how much ???

To be honest (If you can do so) I'd consider junking it and looking at something like a Magnex/Jetex/Miltek, secondhand perhaps...All well known for their subtle but good sound, as well as 'Good' quality. Or you could consider a Powerflow system or similar, but the quality/fit can vary from place to place.

Yours won't need a cat by the way, but a silencer will go in it's place if you wish.

She's been booked in at Pro Flo Bradford next week who will custom me a need standard exhaust..

Cheers for the advice