rado-steve

Vango Icarus 500 Tent Bundle, Canopy, Carpet, Footprint, Cooker & Mains Hook-up

We've had this 3-4 years now and its served us well on some amazing holidays, however we've upgraded to a caravan so we are selling this. Hopefully the new owners will have a brilliant time in it also! Included in this auction are:

*Vango Icarus 500 Tent in Laurel/Meadow

*Vango Icarus 500 Footprint

*Vango Icarus 500 Carpet

*Vango Icarus 500 Canopy Extension in Laurel/Meadow

*2 x Aluminum Camping Chairs

*Camping Gaz Camping Chef Cooker with adjustable feet (2 burner & grill) and Camping Gaz 907 gas bottle with bottle cover.

*3 Gang Electric Hook-up lead with trip switches etc.

The Tent Bundle

I think its 3-4 years old now, but its in great shape still, we've looked after it! The only damage IIRC is a small nick in the mesh door on the side entrance. Its a very easy tent to pitch, can be done in 10-15 minutes, the inner tent is attached to the outer skin so it goes up in one easy stage. There are only 3 poles. Its very roomy inside, I'm 6ft and can easily stand up in it! The footprint protects the underside of the tent, the carpet is a welcome addition to the living area. The canopy basically doubles the living space and is great for sitting out in the sun on an evening. We also kept the cooker & things here!

Specs for the tent are:

*5 Person

*12.95Kg total weight

*Pack Size is 67cm x 27cm x 27cm

*Pitch size 665cm x 515cm (obviously bigger with canopy attached)

*Height 200cm

*Living area is 240cm x 315cm

*Sleeping area is 210cm x 285cm. Height is 185cm

*2000mm Hydrostatic head

*Made from fire retardant material

*Pitch time is quoted at 10min, more like 15-20min!

The Cooker

This is a Camping Gaz Camping Chef. Its awesome as it has adjustable feet and it stands about 3ft off the ground. Has an integrated food shelf. Its easy to assemble and comes in a neat holdall. It has 2 burners & a grill, no electronic ignition though, we bought one of those long reach gas lighters for candles etc. It comes with a regulator for the 907 bottle (not pictured). The 907 bottle has a cool cover to make it look neat as some of the bottles you get are scabby & rusty! The cooker is in amazing condition and is just like new. The gas bottle is about 1/4 full.

Electric Hook-up & Chairs

This is a 3-Gang hook-up and I think is made by Eurocamp, it has integrated RCD protection. Comes in a carry bag and a good 20-25metres of cable. The chairs are lightweight aluminium frame and fold away quite flat. Perfect as dining chairs etc.

There is roughly £500-£600 worth of gear here!

Its collection only from Darlington as their is simply too much to post. Contact me via PM etc on here or call Zero7971 Six23155

Pics:

Tent1_zps47eb37e1.jpg

IMG_3332_zpsd90a3855.jpg

IMG_3335_zps674147e2.jpg

IMG_3344_zpsc207c3fe.jpg

IMG_3339_zpsf31f211b.jpg

IMG_3340_zps180518d5.jpg

IMG_3341_zps396fdf94.jpg

IMG_3342_zpsaacebb6a.jpg

IMG_3337_zps7dad35bc.jpg

IMG_3338_zps9b7bd2ba.jpg

IMG_3345_zps4b0fd6c0.jpg

IMG_3343_zpsb985c92a.jpg

Price wise I'd like £250 Please! Open to Sensible offers though!

Cheers

Steve