fraser1995

corrado /mk1-2 golf g60 genuine rallye intercooler - SOLD

corrado /mk1-2 golf g60 genuine rallye intercooler

up for sale is my genuine intercooler for a corrado g60- mk2 golf g60 (may fit other cars) i bought this a few months back with the intention to fit it to my corrado g60 but have changed my mind and am now saving for an audi s2, so is up for what i paid for it!

it does have a few little digs on it from the previous owner so have took a few picture of them to give you an idea of the size of them.

the name fraser g60 is for another forum hence the name in some of the pics.

collection is ideal, but may post if you arrange the courier.

thanks.

List Date: 5/20/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: corrado /mk1-2 golf g60 genuine rallye intercooler

--------------------------------------

SOLD

browseformore.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

c7e2b201-49ac-42a6-ad9b-8fdf3d568d1f2.JPG

3df37b38-1004-4b31-be10-2d0e0472b2062.JPG

b867d3c0-8222-401e-96d2-c0cfb8d9b6752.JPG

15a7d9e3-2c25-4530-bbce-e2e37f54ac0b2.JPG

6a6b3076-b65b-4bf9-827e-3d6684ae93152.JPG

727b67ad-b47b-4aa2-8b87-5e74f4d8b0f12.JPG

Mobile friendly version: corrado /mk1-2 golf g60 genuine rallye intercooler

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Hi mate, can you confirm the part number? As it possibly looks like a Golf G60 intercooler rather than a Rallye one?

Now it has been established it is a Golf G60 intercooler and not a Rallye one you may want to adjust your price bud http://shop.volkswagen-classic-parts.de/vwcp/Golf-Caddy/Golf-2/Antrieb/Motor/Ladeluftkuehler-fuer-Golf-2-G60.html £250 is way off for used.

The one you've linked is the smaller, almost 'top mounted' cooler for cars with air con. These aren't suitable for the Corrado bay.

The one advertised is the full, front mounted G60 version, which is slightly narrower than the rallye one. This IMO is the best suited for a Corrado as you don't need to cut the towing eye to fit it. Price is about right, these sell for £250-£300.

The one you've linked is the smaller, almost 'top mounted' cooler for cars with air con. These aren't suitable for the Corrado bay.

The one advertised is the full, front mounted G60 version, which is slightly narrower than the rallye one. This IMO is the best suited for a Corrado as you don't need to cut the towing eye to fit it. Price is about right, these sell for £250-£300.

I stand corrected Baz you are the G60 guru :thumbleft: Sorry Fraser seem's it's fine

Guru's pushing it :lol: I just went through all the options when I put a FMIC on mine.. Hardest part is finding a 180 outlet!

Quite why Classic Parts are doing the AC cooler though I have no idea! I'm pretty sure it wasn't even that common in Europe..