Daniel29490

Desperately trying to find the owner of a Corrado

First of all, Hello everyone, I'm new here.

Unfortunately I've never been lucky enough to own a Corrado yet.

My uncle used to own one when I was a kid, man that car was awesome.

Back to my point. My girlfriend spotted a Corrado last week, poking out of a small carport about 15 miles away from where we live.

So we went back there, and after a few hours searching for the place we finally found it. Unfortunately nobody lives in the place anymore.

We spoke to someone who lives nearby, and asked them if they knew who lived there or who owned the car, and all we got was that a bloke goes round every now and then and keeps the place tidy.

Does anyone know the owner of a black corrado just outside of Tenbury Wells, Worcestershire?

It looks lowered, but I could be wrong.

I know this is a very long shot, but I'm desperately searching all VW forums I can find.

I've got the Reg of the car but I wouldn't want to make it public just in case it would upset someone.

Any ideas to how I could even begin to search?

Is there a database of all corrados registered on this forum?

Any help or clues would be great.

I'm a helpless loser when it comes to Corrados, I just can't help it, this mad urge to find the owner, hope to god he doesn't want more money than I can afford.

It's had the same owner since 2010, sadly it's also been Sorn since 2010. So I don't think the current owner got to enjoy this car for too long.

First thing I would do is put a note In an envelope and leave it on the screen . If he wants to sell he knows who to call

Rob

Aye - I think a note under the windscreen wiper might be the best approach?

The car is parked in a carport. I don't want to be trespassing. I left a note with my details with a neighbour. I'll be going up on weekend to hopefully catch the owner there

Just to update this.

Owner has been found.

Deal has been made.

Car has been bought.

She's awaiting an mot now.

Here's a few pictures of it being washed.

[ATTACH]78837[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]78838[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]78839[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]78840[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]78836[/ATTACH]

Congratulations! I love Black Corrados. I hope you really enjoy her :)

I've been sat in the unit for at least an hour, just looking at it. Rolling around from one corner to the other on an office chair. Kind of like admiring it from every angle

I'm guilty of similar myself. When I go to the garage for something other than the car I give her a little stroke or a pat, then sigh in admiration before wrestling with my heart as I walk out the door.

Christ! I sound like a complete nutter :D

Well, imagine how I feel now that she passed the mot. No advisories. And a lot of jealous faces as I reversed her out with a big smug face.