Design380

New Blackberry owner

Hello All,

I'm a new owner in Solihull, West Midlands, after owning a Sherry Pearl VR6 in 1994 and with it being one of my favourite cars I’ve owned, I was seduced by a 1995 N plate Blackberry VR6 on ebay in January! it’s a nice honest standard 2 owner car, has it’s issues, mainly paint not rust but car park dings and scratches, pic below.

I’ve decided to get the paint sorted, which prompts my first question for advice, I’d like for the screen and rear side windows to come out so it can be done properly, is this straight forward, are new seals readily available etc.?

What would you guys do, if it's a yes is there a procedure for a successful out come?

pic_1.jpg

Thanks in advance - Paul

Looks pretty tidy as is :thumbleft:

Rear quarters are bonded in, so no problem and unless there is signs of rust around the windscreen, it doesn't have to come out

Welcome back to ownership. Your Blackberry looks lovely, just about my favourite colour. Especially when looking in nice standard fettle like yours