Fine wine, Belgian chocs.

'93/'93 VR6 bit of seat trim?

My passenger seat has picked up a small hole somehow which has hacked me off a bit as the rest of the interior is mint, so I'm after a decent cover for the base cushion.

I know it comes separate to the bolster covers and I seem to remember it being quite easy to remove and refit (although it's about 12 years since I rebuilt the drivers seat).

DSC04384_zps7d249587.jpg

And here's a close up of the material just to be sure:

DSC04385_zpsd4ca78a0.jpg

I'd buy a full seat or even a full interior to get what I need (as long as the price is right and it's not the other side of the world from North Lincolnshire).

Can anybody help?

Cheers,

Lenny.

Not with the cover, but yeah easy to remove. Half a dozen metal teeth at the back need to be bent up to free off the material, then it all just folds forward and the plastic bracket unclips from the metal strip along the bottom.

"Not with the cover, but yeah easy to remove. Half a dozen metal teeth at the back need to be bent up to free off the material, then it all just folds forward and the plastic bracket unclips from the metal strip along the bottom."

Thought it was something like this.

Thanks for the advice, just need to find a good cover now.