clumpy1

Anyone know this Corrado

Just seen this it was at Player's I'm liking the red rears anyone know where to buy these as they don't look like diy job's

Martini Corrado

Nice corrado! They are crystals tinted red, I did some for mine a while ago. Came out really well but didn't seem to suit my red rado, take a look at philvr6, he has my old ones and they suit his blue car very well!

Cheer's so it's the crystal's red on bottom and clear on top with the clear part with red tint spray? I'll check out phil's

Thats Pat's Rado.. as above, painted 'm3' rears.. it's the dechroming of the outers that makes them look factory - plus they'll have been done at a bodyshop, he defo won't have touched them :lol:

Is Pat on here? I had a chat with him at Players last year - really nice down to earth bloke

Postman Pat? :rolleyes:

Not quite! Players Pat!

Is Pat on here? I had a chat with him at Players last year - really nice down to earth bloke

He has an account but isn't very active on forums.. I can't remember the username though!