Supercharged Junkie

Corrado aero wiper conversion kit - SOLD

Corrado aero wiper conversion kit

Hi All

Haven`t been on here for a long time, nice to see the community still alive :)

While clearing out the shed came across these, VW Polo aero wipers perfect fit for a Corrado

Had them on my old Corrado G60 (RIP) and they were far better than the OEM ones

Part No. 6X2 955 409C & 6X2 955 410C

will include the wiper blades, but they been in the shed for a couple of years so probably best get some new ones

Cheers, Ian

List Date: 6/19/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Corrado aero wiper conversion kit

--------------------------------------

SOLD

browseformore.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

33f203fa-a3d4-40de-bd9b-b03fab29e0052.JPG

ef97149e-2f27-4f2c-aa6c-cfec649c1d042.JPG

e6e6058d-3f81-4b37-85ef-30ecbf2814cc2.JPG

bcc47344-ffd3-42ec-bda2-b9154b4c49f32.JPG

Mobile friendly version: Corrado aero wiper conversion kit

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Edited by Supercharged Junkie

A little google shows that you can have have these part numbers fitted so long as you fit 2 19" blades which is coincidently what my standard blades are.

I know they changed the part no's as when I went to get mine and quoted the no's from matey matey was told they had changed they certainly appear to be lupo blade's it was the fact you need 2 driver's as if you use a passenger one it catch's on the bonnet. I know you would have done your homework so if you feel they are right go for it they are a bargain!

These are 1 passenger arm and 1 driver arm and a few people have this setup but just use 2 19" blades. I'm just double checking everything before I pay the man :)

It's not the blade's Sean it's the passenger arm if you try and lift it in the parked position it foul's on the bonnet ;)

Well i had these fitted to my Corrado G60 for years and never had a issue that i can remember with hitting the bonnet, Why would you be lifting the wiper up on a regular basis??? Lift it up a little, fit blades and off you go!!!

Personal preference and wanting something to work correctly. Not trying to put Sean off your wiper's bud just looking out for a fellow member incase he didn't know that's what the "community" is about ;)

What length blades do you have Supercharged?

I'm not bothered about the potential fouling James. Our other car is a Mk5 Golf and you have to get the wiper blades into the service mode to lift them as they sit well below the bonnet line. It's something I can live with :)

In all fairness Supercharged, I lift the blade everytime I wash the car to get under them and clean the blades themselves.