SteveyJ

Fans Continuosly Running

Hi All.

After trying to fix all my small niggle corrado issues, I have now got an annoying one!!!

I had a fault code of 00527 Intake Manifold Temp Sensor, and have just replaced this and now have the fan running continuously while the ignition is on. I haven't taken it for a good drive as I'm concerned they are running literally 10 seconds after ignition is switched on and then switches off when ignition is off (obviously no over run as not even hot), and this is all from changing the temperature sensor in manifold?!?!?

Has this now triggered a new fault as something is getting a reading from manifold?? Have cleared codes I think and am not getting any new or other fault codes on VAG-COM to suggest any other issues.

Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers

I had this issue a while back , I changed the senders in the block and the rad fan switch . This cured the problem .

Rob

I had this issue a while back , I changed the senders in the block and the rad fan switch . This cured the problem .

Rob

Thanks for your reply Rob!!!

Was outside checking this, and running the car upto temperature when you must of posted. That was the problem so only knows how long it has been like this for!!!??!!! I looked at this after reading this post which states what bit of loom goes where:

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=40560