DriverVR6

Site going very slowly?

Is it just me or is the site working very very slowly?

All other websites are working okay for me, it's just the Corrado Forum which is very slow??????

I've noticed this plus in the new forum posts's at the side nobody's avatar appears weird

No, not just you - been very intermittently slow for the last day or two for me now.. I'll try summon the admin to look into it :)

I lit some josticks and muttered a few incantations.. and Andi is looking into it :)

I lit some josticks and muttered a few incantations.. and Andi is looking into it :)

What beer you been drinking the nite Jim?? It still work's ok the avatar pic's haven't been working for a while dare I say about the same time Pants eh eh I mean Panjo was introduced :lol: Seriously though not saying that has got anything to do with it .

Actually I'm swigging back a nice 'Urban Red' from a local craft brewery here in Coventry called Byatts. They make some good beers :)

Actually I'm swigging back a nice 'Urban Red' from a local craft brewery here in Coventry called Byatts. They make some good beers :)

Enjoy Jim from your other post's you deserve it :thumbleft: though you may need a few more when tackling your latest issues :p Corrado's eh drive you to drink and all you want them to do is drive you to the show :rolleyes:

Cheers James - been a crazy few weeks. Haven't even posted about the BMW that came and left my possession (on the back of a low loader this morning) over the space of a month!

Good news you got it away easy selling a car is not easy when working at least you can say you once owned a BMW Barge I have updates to sort myself mate not least being charmed by a similar BMW Barge myself of the M variety

Be careful... I was so close to keeping this one. It was a cracking drive :) Has made me really want a proper sorted one some day. Keep us posted on the //M! Is it an M5 then?

Like I said Jim tempted but unfinished business first I don't "Bail" mate :thumbleft:

Sorry to interrupt your little bro love sesh, but looks as if the server was running out of memory and dropping to swap, slowing the site down.

Some tweaks and she's OK now. We'll keep an eye on it.

Since I fixed the SQL timeouts a few weeks ago, the site is getting busier again since it can handle more traffic before throwing a wobbly.

As you were...

Sorry to interrupt your little bro love sesh, but looks as if the server was running out of memory and dropping to swap, slowing the site down.

Some tweaks and she's OK now. We'll keep an eye on it.

Since I fixed the SQL timeouts a few weeks ago, the site is getting busier again since it can handle more traffic before throwing a wobbly.

As you were...

thanks much appreciated :D