7onny

90mm splitter.

Selling my spare splitter, never thought to put it on here first, ah well, if your interested eBay number is 181465697317

Thanks. :)

Just gonna let the auction run mate, not sure what there worth so I'll be happy with whatever I get tbh.

You can still get them new from Classic part's. Please don't make the mistake like some on ebay recently who obviously thought "all" Corrado part's are obselete that is not true some are still available like yhe 50/90mm splitter

You can still get them new from Classic part's. Please don't make the mistake like some on ebay recently who obviously thought "all" Corrado part's are obselete that is not true some are still available like yhe 50/90mm splitter

Yeah my mate got one from heritage a few months back. Just having a shed clearout. Anythings only worth the value a buyer puts on it. Like I said I'll be happy with some beer tokens so I'll let the auction run it's course.

Some people are mad! Ones just sold on eBay for £180. I guess some people don't realise there still available.

I would like to add that the guy selling all the good Corrado bit's had 3 sprinter magazine's listed I won them for 99p and the postage was £2.50. They arrived promptly and they had cost the guy £2.90 to send just to let all the people know who doubted the guy's intention's of trying to make a load of money of his parts that he was a genuine Ex Corrado owner. Shame there aren't more like him ;)

I was gonna bid on them James! I missed the end and hadn't bid in time. Glad they went to someone who would appreciate them though. :thumbleft:

Just to add, the same seller is as mentioned is flogging another splutter on ebay, Burren price with a couple of days still to run, £199!!! Seriously, I think I'm gonna order 3 from heritage, sell 2, then I get a free one and have a few quid profit too!