stuarttaylor37

windews working intermittently

I got in the car yesterday no windows working, on the way home both sides working again

This morning the same and working on the way home again. I'm guessing at possibly a faulty relay?

Does anyone know which one it is or what else it controls? (if anything so I can check that as well)

Cheers

Stuart

Stu,

I have intermittent windows but my problem is the switch, probably had water ingress in it's time.

Dave

Does it work from passenger side?

I can't remember if you can swap the switches over on a corrado but that can be a good way to diagnose a fault.

Also worth pulling the fuse out and seeing if it needs a clean. Could be a dodgy bit of wiring in the door hinge area. Wiggling wires while trying the switch can show up bad connections. Even just unplugging connections and reconnecting them can solve s problem.

Stu,

I have intermittent windows but my problem is the switch, probably had water ingress in it's time.

Dave

Cheers Dave

Not sure if its the switch because it effects all three switches at the same time